ACT vs Hathway vs Excitel

joyceanblue

[OP]
Apr 3, 2007
New Delhi
Hi friends, I am a MTNL user and have a plan with 170gb data limit that costs me about rs. 1600 a month. my data usage is about 100gb a month. so i am thinking of changing my MTNL plan to rs. 849 and get another net connection. I am in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi and we have ACT, Hathway and Excitel among the few other net providers. Which one shall i choose as a secondary connection? are they reliable or they stop working for days?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
yup. give excitel a try for a month. use it as your primary connection. use mtnl for backup.

r19

Regulars
Sep 5, 2016
Don't know about excitel uptime in your area, but might be ok if you're near their center. You should ask for what plans hathway is giving. Also webriders lco is also giving fiber(probably fttn?) in your area so if they have good plans and coverage you can look into that. Also I'd wait for what Act is anouncing tomorrow. .

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2008
I moved from MTNL to Excitel about 8-9months back......

No looking back... but it all depends upon your LCO.... check his reputation first rather than Excitel....

joyceanblue

[OP]
Apr 3, 2007
New Delhi
thanks for the suggestions guys, today i will contact all 3 of them and might even try to visit their local office and see who looks most professional.