CCD- Cockroach Coffee Day

Smh

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
The incident so goes that Arpan found bugs and cockroaches crawling in food inside a refrigerator at CCD and shot a video on his mobile phone. He also pointed towards the employee of the CCD outlet when the female employee walked up to him and slapped him for shooting the video and the video abruptly ended.

This just did not end over the slap, the complainant in his tweet clearly mentioned that the employee after slapping him accused him of harassment and started shouting at him in front of the other customers present there.
Source

CCD outlet at Jaipurs Hawa Mahal locked after slap controversy

Source

Source

Source

Smh

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
Why CCD is defending her ? They should have fired her and keep things low

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Jab kisi brand ke bure din aate hai... To vo social media ko challenge karne ki bevkoofi karta hai.

Smh

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
most companies in similar industry would fire you if they receive a complain doesn't matter if it was your fault or not.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
the guy is a law student apparently. hopefully he does not settle!

and he should have been recording all conversations with the ccd lawyers.

Smh

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
“Around 1pm on March 12, Verma and another person came to the café and ordered coffee and some beverages. When I told them that only coffee was available as the branch near Hawa Mahal was temporary, they got angry and Verma called me a slut and bitch,” the woman said.

She said Verma and his friend left the café but threatened that they will be back.

“They returned after 20 minutes and started taking the video of cockroaches in the café. They also focused their camera on me despite my objection. I tried to grab the camera and in the process the mobile phone fell down from Verma’s hand,o_Oo_Oshe wrote in her complaint.

According to her, Verma threatened to upload the video on social media.

The clip shows Verma showing cockroaches inside the café and Priyadarshini slapping him thereafter.

We have registered a case against Verma. He came to the police station on Wednesday,” said Chena Ram, station house officer of Manak Chowk police station.

Priyadarshini and Verma couldn’t be contacted for comments
Jaipur: CCD employee who slapped customer said she was called a ‘slut and bitch’

CCD PR team is in action commenting on articles with most absurd justifications one can think of

Last edited: