Why didnt BSNL continue with Unlimited?

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 8,982
I disagree with boygr8. Free also has a limitation. Definetly because it is free nobody will download 24h x 7d. I have dataone in Thanjavur, India and I am working in Malaysia. Here I have streamyx home plan 1Mbps for RM 88 (Rs 1000) unlimited.

We need to update our technology and denying or restricting downloads is not a solution.

Originally posted by boygr8@Jul 16 2005, 01:40 AM
Well I was thinking of Indian HAbit---free ka maal hai.....kyon chodein...maximum faayda uthao

As a result everyone is trying to download max and max.....resultingin BSNL's network getting choked

If we people bcome more sensible and download what we need and not unneceesary stuff then the indian ISPs might loosen the strings

Had BSNL's seen that even after offering ultd people arent downloading ruthlessly....perhaps they cud have continued

I am no BSNl or govt or ISP agent......this is what i think......holds good for certain extent

Imagine if we start getting unlimited elecric power at a fixed rental....we would all the time leave all ACs,tubes, fans etc running......i have seen my friends doing same in hostels,schools etc and when asked why ...they say"meri jeb se toh nahi jaa raha na"

And then they blame Govt when there's a powercut due to high demand
If we are to get really good , then we must be sensible consumers too
[snapback]16486[/snapback]
[/quote]

is deewaney ladke ko kaun yeh samjhaaye... 😉 B)