Vodafone Retention Discussion (Postpaid)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 14,058
I am sharing my personal experience of being with Vi postpaid mobile services.

Jio's postpaid plans appear to be the best but in reality that is not the case. If you wish to port out after completing 90 days on the Jio network (both prepaid and postpaid), Jio would do nothing to retain you. Instead if you choose Vi as your postpaid mobile service provider, they will take all possible steps to retain you if you choose to port out after 90 days.

Retention offers that Vi offers for its postpaid segment if you choose to port out after 90 days:
1. They will improve the speed of your 4G network although they might not tell you that directly. This essentially means that you will be offered priority service.
2. They will offer you more 4G data without any cost. You will have the luxury to use this data in a month or spread your usage over a period of time.
3. They will offer monthly rental discount or financial waiver for the next few months. This will ideally reduce your monthly bill without any reduction in the monthly plan benefits.
4. Vi may renew subscriptions to OTT apps like Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5 and Voot without any additional charges.

In order to avail the above retention benefits, make sure you fulfill the below mentioned criteria:
1. Bills must be paid in full and that too before the due date.
2. Use your phone as much as possible, both voice and data so that Vi realizes that you are a heavy user.
3. Participate in surveys that are sent through messages to let Vi know that you are interested to continue with them. If you tell them or if they get to know that you are unwilling to continue, then these benefits may not be offered to you.

Wish each one of you best of luck...choose Vi and continue to be a part of the digital world.

The only reason I am with Jio Postpaid is that it costs me less to buy/upgrade Netflix and I can moderate the data usage for the other users in my Family Plan.