.info domains for 1 $

• Thread starter Thread starter yukon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,799

yukon

ISP
bsnl
I received this email a week back or so..

UNHEARD OF, NEVER BEFORE, LOWEST DOMAIN PRICE EVER -- .INFO FOR JUST $1.00!

Dear Valued GoDaddy Customer,

There's no better way to get your information on the 'Net than with your own .INFO domain. And there's no better time than now -- Go Daddy has popular .INFO domains on sale for just $1!

That's right, grab any available .INFO domain name for our lowest price ever -- just $1. (At this exclusive price, however, there's a limit of 25 domains per person.) You save $8.95 off our already-low price!

.INFO is recognized around the world as the information domain. It's the perfect domain to lend credibility to your brand, your business, your organization or simply yourself. It's also perfect for your personal Web site and is available now from Go Daddy for just $1!

Claim your $1 .INFO domains today through this exclusive offer. You'll not only save big, you'll also receive a host of free extras, including change of registration, parked page, for sale page, domain locking, status alerts, forwarding/masking, total DNS control and much more.

.INFO for $1 isn't available for long. But it is available through this special email offer at Go Daddy through October 22! So act now!

Find your .INFO Domain Now! http://registrar.godaddy.com/default.asp?i...a30&tld=%2EINFO

Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-480-505-8821 to order. Please be sure to mention offer code gdf1007a30 when calling.

Sincerely,

Bob Parsons
President
GoDaddy.com

P.S. Make your new domain private -- protect your domain(s) from spam, scams, prying eyes and worse. Private Registration is just $9/yr through this special offer! Click here to find out more! http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/dbp/landing....a30&tld=%2EINFO

actually some companies were distributing the .info domains for free sometime back. some guy used a free domain to forward to one of my posts on a blog tool...

http://blog-cms-is-for-idiots.info/

Heh.. nice 🙂 With such an attitude, blog cms certainly doesn't need to succeed.The reason I posted this GoDaddy offer was if somebody wanted to test the waters with a cheap domain and some free hosting(some companies offer free hosting(with ads) if you have your own domain)..I registered two domains myself but they look too weird for daily use.I'm moving some of my mail to gmail but I'm waiting for some sort of imap facility and probably even more important than imap is folders.Until then, most of my mail will remain in imap with my hosting account.

.info would get more common with usage... everyone just expect to have a .com website considering browsers generally go to the .com domain automatically... changes a lot with firefox using google's i am feeling lucky option. 🙂 as opposed to opera and IE's preference of using www and .comimap should come in gmail as a paid option with the final release. about folder... i doubt it considering gmail's concept is based on what opera m2 is based on... there are no folders!they use database to save mails and labels (in gmail) and access points (in opera m2) act like folders running queiries on the fly. a better way to manage files as longhorn planned to do with winfs...