DATAONE ALTERNATIVE

• Thread starter Thread starter johny23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,950

johny23

Guys I'm from chennai, and ive been using Dataone for the past 2 months, overall the performance is Very Good. Im getting downloads almost 30KB in constantly, except for certain Peak timings.

Since all the BSNL DATAONE customers have been downloading GB's of data in the unlimited period, now asking them to stick to 1GB for a month is quite frustrating for its customers. Ive come to know that lot of customers have left owing to this issue.

What i would like to know , Is there any Alternative to BSNL DATAONE, in chennai, which gives unliimited dowloads and costs affordable.

And being a member of BSNL Landline for the past 5 years, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO TAKE THE WORD OF A GUY FROM BSNL WHO TELLS YOU THAT IT IS STILL UNLIMITED. TRUST ME ON THIS! 😛

If you guys want to check on your download rate or how much you have downloaded/uploaded on a perday/perweek/permonth basis. I would recommend

DUMETER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

http://www.dumeter.com

CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT SUCKS BIG TIME.

Best Regards
Robert

yes, never believe anyone unless u read it in print ( not even an article but bsnl site or an ad ).

Yes they are completely Clueless on their products itself. Everybody tells their own assumptions on what they know. 🤔