BSNL and their plans

• Thread starter Thread starter ShanksZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,700
ISP
Airtel FTTH 200 Mbps
Probably a RANT

I m just curious that what does they think before Making plans.

Like thier plans are so f***d up

BBG combo uld 499 - 2gb fup (really, ahsaan kar rehe ho kya bhai 2gb deker lol)

BBG combo ULD 1199 - 2 mbps unlimited calling 24hrs (thanks jio)

And rest of the higher plans have same shit 20-30 gig fup And funny part is none of these plans offer unlimited Calling.....

Like i m paying 2.5k pm and you cant even offer me unlimited calling

You can give 56 gig data (2gig per day) for 339 Rs on their mobile network,but can't give us decent fup

Their FTTH. Nothing to say about it. 3999 for minimum plan. Out of my reach. (Lucky pune and Nagpur people good plans for them)

Various:

why Bsnl even use this purely money grabbing tactic FUP(Aur wo bhi 2gb hahahaha). Its a govt company.

Does these companies have to buy data ? (i heard they only have to pay for bandwidth )

Last edited:
Monopoly my friend, No one to compete with them in semi-urban and rural areas.

You would be surprised to know that BSNL was the only player that responded decently to Jio. They doubled what they give for ₹ 499. Which of course, looks like a joke to you 🙂

You would be surprised to know that BSNL was the only player that responded decently to Jio. They doubled what they give for ₹ 499. Which of course, looks like a joke to you 🙂

i am concentrating more on their broadband plans

if u can give 2gig (P/D)@339 or 30gig (p/m) for 549 (limited plans) . i think they can squeeze more for BB users.

and AFAIK spectrum is costly.

As mentioned above, BSNL is the only choice for around 60 % of India's broadband base. Whatever they give is the standard unless you are in A class or B class town.

I agree with what you said about their plans, but for the Fibre Optic one, I recently got it installed at home. I only gave them RS 750 security deposit, and now I have a plan of RS 250 per month , giving me 1 Mbps unlimited on Fibre optics( Funny enough). Over here all ADSL plans are available on Fibre Optics on the same price as that of ADSL.

I'm from Punjab. I live in a border-town; basically a tier 3 city. I was actually surprised when I saw them giving a connection line in my street. I don't really know if thats a special offer or not. One of my neighbor did all this stuff; I instantly applied for a new connection, as they don't give a fibre optic connection on the existing numbers.