weird sify broadband packages

jammy123

[OP]
May 31, 2005
check out this picture.... 64Kbps is expensive than 96!!...this is delhi's new tariff shit...they've removed the 128 night unlimited package.....shit...

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
what i think is TRAI should intervene when the prices for the same ISP differ across states.They should be the same regardless of whatever competition exists.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
like in case of petrol/diesel...they've fixed the upper price...now anyone who can afford can sell it for as less as they can...

kingkrool

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2005
Actually Sify can simply claim that they have different cost sin different areas.It is not necessarily a monopolistoc practice. Even GSM operators do the same.

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
I think Sify's broadband division hires the most unintellectual persons.......they just cant get tariffs rightCan Sify explain me what I will get in 64 kbpspack that I will not get in 96 kbps pack that I shud pay more to get 64 kbps pack??If Sify people read this, I hope they will be able to understand the simple logic

Supreme

Regulars
Jan 27, 2005
maybe we should refer them to guinness for title of most pathetic ISP.Atleast they can bring some medal to india