BSNL Wings Prepaid Landline

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 10,325
As expected only for resident states as its a postpaid connection. Bsnl is launching prepaid landline n bb but for simple thing like this they kept it postpaid.

Finally got this. Awesome quality voice. the process quite cumbersome.
You need aadhar no for sms based ekyc.
Call forward from jio says "no doesnot exist" so not solving the purpose still good as my iPhone is "dual no" now with single sim.

Bsnl has lost it again.
Charging Rs.1.2 per minute if user is from outside India.

Who would use this once vowifi comes in?
Why pay Rs.108 per month for just calls when you get 2GB data + call in Rs.98?

DkKkMpAX4AAv3om.jpg

Which application are you using @igloo? Can we use an existing SIP application to receive the calls, I would like to set up automatic answering and everything. Also, Can you share the series of your number?

yep all existing sip app can be used.
I am using gs wave as recommended by bsnl on ios.
Bsnl exisiting mobile series is allocated starting from 94

I have an existing BB connection, can you please describe the process to avail this service in detail. Thanks in advance. 🙂

I think you are asking this one FMT_tariff
where landline no can be used on mobile app. No extra charges for this.
Not sure how to use this call bsnl helpline.

I am using this one MMVC_tariff
here a new mobile no is allocated with Rs.1297 as 1 year rental.
if you need this one then i can share detailed procedure.

Yes.... Please explain about MMVC_tariff in detail.... How to get the service, initial charges, time taken etc.

Also give the detailed review of service... Minimum bandwidth required.... Quality of voice call... Can people from Delhi get this service.... Can we port our existing number to this service...

Thx... for the input.... but the call quality, connection time and other parameters would be really helpful for anyone who wants to go for it.

I am waiting for feedback from @igloo..... if he is using it...