Airtel V-Fibre vs waiting for Jio FTTH vs Hathway FTTH in kolkata park circus area

Ssi

ISP
Airtel
So my current airtel ADSL broadband is giving me quite the disconnections and stuff.

The attenuation rate is 16.4 dB, SNR margin at 19 dB and output strength is 16.9 for download and 12 for upload.

Jio ftth isn't here at the moment and all jio is saying to me is that their connection in kolkata is in 'testing phase'.

I saw that hathway gave service to kolkata and thus registered for a connection on their website but I haven't got any response yet. Can anybody give me their number though?

I am a gamer and thus want low pings to singapore servers and simultaneously my father does file sync most of the time so in our meagre 0.74 upload speed we get either very low speed or me getting dc'd at over 9000 ms

my suggestion would be not to go with airtel v-fibre as it is just a VDSL service and from gaming point of view it would'nt do any charms in lowering your ping (you might be able to stream because of the enhanced upload speed). I would recommend you to wait for JIO, if you are not in a hurry.

my suggestion would be not to go with airtel v-fibre as it is just a VDSL service and from gaming point of view it would'nt do any charms in lowering your ping (you might be able to stream because of the enhanced upload speed). I would recommend you to wait for JIO, if you are not in a hurry.

The problem is, I am in a hurry. If anybody has hathway's kolkata phone number can you give it to me?

For me the pings are on par with FTTH on Airtel VDSL (V-Fiber). On average its <5ms to local servers, <38ms to Singapore servers and <160ms to European servers.