• Thread starter Thread starter snpexim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,401

snpexim

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband DSL-599; kbps=210 down / 450 up
Sign on a railway station at Patna :Aana free, jaana free,pakde gaye to khana free. Seen on a famous beauty parlor in Bombay 😀on't whistle at the girl going out from here.She may be your grandmother! Seen on a bulletin board:Success is relativeMore the success, more the relatives. A traffic slogan😀on't let your kids drive if they are not old enough - or elsethey never will be.....Sign in a restaurant:All drinking water in this establishment has been personally passed by the manager. Indian Armed Forces: Its God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizationssuch as Jaish, Lashkar, etc.Its our responsibility to arrange the meeting between them and god. LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE BREATHS WE TAKE BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATHE AWAY

Really great !

but which one is up and which one down? i dont see that written! 😛

actually that sign is necessary at all places. i just dont get why people think the other way around. the person who wants to go down would press the up button because the lift is down so hes sending a command to the lift to come up. this happens most of the times. the other times when it doesnt happen, people just keep hitting both of the buttons like a kid playing with a new toy. when the lift isnt going in the direction they want to go, they ask "yeh upar ja raha hai kya?" really irritates me.

yeahalways irritates me when people press both the buttons and the lift closes and opens up again. i like the lifts where u press the floor number button u want to go to and the appropriate lift opens for you. this is when there are multiple lifts (more than 2) in that location.the computer decides which lift should open for the person who had pressed the button. much more efficient.

i have seen it in one of the office buildings here in gurgaon. i bet its more common around here.

Lots of signboards are seen in UK everywhere and some are really funny & descriptive like this one I read in a bus - "Our staff is entitled to work with any fear. Any assult against them will be dealth with law"
Then at many place in office it is mentioned that "People are working, keep noise low" and most funny I felt was message in toilet "Wash your hand now" sticked on every wall, mirrors & door