payment getting stuck at citrus gateway

ISP
Airtel Xstream
hello
can anyone try paying for their excitel connection . u just have to enter your card details and see if it is getting through citrus gateway or not

i am trying to pay for my connection but its getting stuck at citrus gateway @ processing please wait. 1 of my transaction failed as it was stuck at processing for too long so clicked on go back and now its in pending mode. my 2nd transaction is still stuck at processing mode.

so can anyone else check please . want to know whether its me or its citrus

tried calling their customer support but the lady that picked up was soo clueless . she didnt no what was happening or what to do . such incompetent people working at excitel . sad

Citrus payments have been a bad experience for me as well. You might need to wait & pay a bit later.

alright and without entering otp the transaction cant really go through right? because now i have two transaction in pending mode and there is no option to delete or cancel them

i pay using upi. citrus is shite. if it fails for me later this month, i would stick to paying the local guy.

what is happening. i have tried so many times since yesterday trying to pay for my connection and its getting failed every fuc***in time . its getting annoying. why is citrus so shit. god damn . 2 transactions failed without entering otp and 3rd transaction went till otp as i did from mobile app and after entering otp it just kept loading on and on . fu**k this shitttt

Edit- called cc , he did something on his end and then it got completed.

Last edited:
Which cc did you call? Excitel or citrus pay? I have the same issue, my payment is stuck at pending however my bank account says the payment has been debited. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

@KicstarV i just paid my bill through citrus pay and for me it only took like 5 mins.
i think you should call excitel's cc and don't forget to let them know the transaction id, cause with it it will be much faster.

Which cc did you call? Excitel or citrus pay? I have the same issue, my payment is stuck at pending however my bank account says the payment has been debited. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

Did your payment get interrupted in the initial phase at the payment processor's page(s), or did the payment actually go through normally, however, the payment was reflecting as "pending" under the "Online Payments" section in our Online Portal / web apps?

Are Paytm payments processed instantly or after a while? When I made my payment... Payment gateway timed out. Money was deducted. My Excitel showed payment pending for hours. Not sure if it was processed automatically or manually when my support ticket was processed by your staff.