Doesn't matter if it's inear or over the ear
Would be nice if it has a mic in built
Budget is under 2K

I was looking into

Sony MDR XB450AP
Sony MDR XB50AP
MI in ear pro HD (launched today)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

now forget about it for a month 😛 and note the expiry date of protection and mark it on your calendar. AliExpress would also send you mails if you do not confirm receipt of the product so that you can extend protection or raise a dispute.

Upvote 0
Let's hope it makes it through,surprisingly KZ ATE has a lot of positive reviews over the internet..
@Nishant what's the difference between KZ ATE and KZ ATE S,the 'S' one seems to be an upgraded one..

Upvote 0
It's been 20 days,should be delivered in 3-4 days ,anyways meanwhile I saw an offer on Flipkart for Sony MDRXB450,and it has an exchange offer under which I can get 500 off for any headphones,

Here's the thing I was wondering if I can exchange any type of "phones",as in my in ear headphones

Had a chat with CC,and they are positive that I can,if not I'll be "intimated" (no clue how,since the guy would come to my doorstep to make the exchange)

What do you guys think,because the deal seems sweet,like 1500 bucks isn't that bad for an over ear like that one..

Sony MDR-XB450 Extra Bass Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Sony MDR-XB450 Extra Bass Wired Headphones Online - Sony : Flipkart.com

Upvote 0
uHp8RnL.jpg

Got it in 23 days to Nagpur,coming from Piston 3 hybrid,this feels same to me,only the treble part is more clear and crisp,which imo impresses me a lot,considering I paid only 650 bucks,I hope it lasts for 6 months at least,not that I would be complaining if it doesn't..

Upvote 0
And I added another Bluetooth IEM to my collection because my existing Sony MW1's battery started acting up off late (being 4 year old).

oMWdn58.png
LyKVPz4.png

This even puts my wired Sony MDR-XB70AP to shame. Solid bass while still not overpowering the mids and highs!

Upvote 0
KZE headphones are goddamn miracles. How do they sound so good for the price?!

It's been 20 days,should be delivered in 3-4 days ,anyways meanwhile I saw an offer on Flipkart for Sony MDRXB450,and it has an exchange offer under which I can get 500 off for any headphones,

Here's the thing I was wondering if I can exchange any type of "phones",as in my in ear headphones

Had a chat with CC,and they are positive that I can,if not I'll be "intimated" (no clue how,since the guy would come to my doorstep to make the exchange)

What do you guys think,because the deal seems sweet,like 1500 bucks isn't that bad for an over ear like that one..

Sony MDR-XB450 Extra Bass Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Sony MDR-XB450 Extra Bass Wired Headphones Online - Sony : Flipkart.com
I had XB450. Frankly I felt the bass too overpowering the mids and highs

Upvote 0
And I added another Bluetooth IEM to my collection because my existing Sony MW1's battery started acting up off late (being 4 year old).

oMWdn58.png
LyKVPz4.png

This even puts my wired Sony MDR-XB70AP to shame. Solid bass while still not overpowering the mids and highs!
Lol,this is what like your 6th pair ??😛

@dextermorgan KZE and KZ are different I believe,wanted to ask about 450 though,how's the treble?

Upvote 0