• Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,009

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
We are celebrating your brand Airtel being declared India’s fastest mobile network. Coming from the world’s largest and most credible speed test organization, Ookla, this is no mean feat.
You know our celebrations would be incomplete without you. And we want to thank our valued postpaid customer, you, for being part of our journey. Because words don't suffice, we would like to give you an Airtel Surprise.
We are sending some free data your way, so that you can enjoy India’s fastest mobile network a little more. You will be able to enjoy this surprise starting March 13th by logging onto My Airtel app.
We hope the years to come bring with them more milestones that we cross together and many more moments that help strengthen our bond.
I want to extend my warmest wishes to you and your family on the festive occasion of Holi. Go ahead, claim your Airtel Surprise and share the celebrations with your loved ones.

TRAI has made a mockery of things by allowing Airtel to offer customer specific plans. This essentially means that moms and pops are still paying a premium for the same service for which others are paying a fraction of the same cost.

wPIhi9V.jpg

I would be happier at 2 GB for 12 months.... Now really I dont need the Jio sim, thinking if should even keep it till March 31st...

i couldn't find it in my airtel app 😀 kaha hai?

what i need is a plan that lets me recharge data for more than 28 days in one go without requiring me to pay for more than 1GB per month.

something like 6GB data for 6 months for 600 or even 900 rupees.

Right. Even I have never understand why they are hesitant to have a longer duration plan. Maybe they feel its needed to push people to do more data recharges. Anyway Vodafone had a 60 day recharge plan - they dropped it & soon after I got a decent Airtel plan bundled with data & I went for it.

My friend recently moved from Vodafone Prepaid to Airtel Postaid Corporate Plan -There they told him they no longer have a corp plan without data 😱. So he took the min. 199 plan with some 500 MB data bundled.

the only data plan that is available to me on my airtel app is... 15+15GB for 90 days for 1495.

Offer was available in my app also. Clicked on it, however no data has been credited yet. Lets see if it does get credited. Would be nice.