Airtel Rs. 345 Recharge: Unlimited Local/STD Calls + 500MB Day 500MB Night Data for 28 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 11,099

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
qAXFX91.png

They want to compete with Jio, but, with an added Airtel twist on the 500MB daytime FUP 🙂

And Airtel's games just started. The offer is no longer visible on My Airtel app and when I called the CC he said the offer was valid yesterday but it isn't today. I was like but the offer on My Airtel app and in the SMSes I have been receiving explicitly stated recharge before 31st Mar and you will get the offer for the next 12 months. So were they sending false information to customers and if Airtel's sole purpose was to scam their customers. Him and the supervisor I was then transferred to had no answers. Supervisor apologized, raised a complaint and said must be a technical glitch then and he will ensure the offer would be applicable on this number soon. Even in this age where they are getting their ass handed to them (I have already ported one number to Voda 2 days ago who gave me the 346 offer for 1 year), their shenanigans just don't stop.

I did not have this last night as well. Noticed 1GB for 155. Took it. I usually was forced to get 1.5GB for 259.

You got lucky! Not everyone is blessed to get such an offer. Considering reliability of Airtel 500 Mb + UL call ( with some T&C) are still worth it but will they continue this plan for an entire year, I think that they are waiting for JIO Prime membership period to get over.

The simple truth is almost every other operator is providing similar plans to the JIO 149 and 303. Airtel for some bizarre reason a) Are providing it to select few and even then they withdraw it without notice when explicitly stating offer can be used till 31st Mar.
B) The shenanigans with 500 MB day and night and night time also keeps on varying.

It is this tomfoolery that must be making a lot of customers like myself angry and making them consider switching to other providers, despite Airtel having the most reliable network.

Yep, 500MB data then after that it must be 64 Kbps UL otherwise people will be accidently paying for their extra data usage based on per kb charge which is quite high. I recommend people using this plan to send "STOP" to 1925 to stop data services from your mobile balance otherwise a day will come when you will overuse data which will result in bill shock.

Last edited:
Pack has disappeared from my airtel app as well. Toying with the idea of switching to Jio, but, I figure they will start their shenanigans too - sooner or later.

But will this pack has night data 50% cashback like if I use 500 MB during 3-5 AM then will I be getting 250 MB next morning extra and is this 1GB (500MB+500MB )data sharable with airtel myfamily numbers.

Well I don't see this pack or the 145 one on either of the 2 Airtel numbers we have left, when they were available till about 2 days ago. I have talked to a few others and they also said the offer had been withdrawn on their numbers too. I talked to a nodal rep and she said the same thing. I was like these plans were there till 2-3 days ago and she had no answer but to say they are not available for these numbers and she didn't know if and when such plans would be made available.

I have no idea what is going on around here. It seems that Airtel have gone back to a Don't give a damn attitude. Perhaps they aren't losing enough customers to care?

My friend recharged with 0.5GB day & night offer. got message it's upgraded to 1GB flat.

My family got 5 Airtel prepaid no. each got diff offers.
  • My no (in which porting code was generated a month back) & another rarely used no. both got free unlimited calls + 1Gb/day now
  • Other no used frequently to call with reduced rate with stv is not showing this offer.
  • Another no using unlimited calls recharge is showing (airtel only free calls+1Gb/day) in 345
  • no ported to airtel a month back still showing 0.5GB day & night offer.

Basically Airtel wants you to stay and still rip off as much as they can.

Last edited:
I am getting Airtel 349, 1GB Flat + UL Calling offer, Irony is that I have 3 Airtel Number out of which 2 had been constantly recharged with 200+ Rs. every month with 1 number mostly used for 3G/2G data and other for voice intensive tasks both of them have got 345= 50MB 3G and UL Call, The number which I didn't recharge for last 12 months with 10 Rs loan not paid had got 349= 1GB Flat offer (3G/2G) +UL Call yesterday. Loot High ARPU customer and poach current non-paying customer to compensate for JIO migration lose, Well done Airtel, No mercy on already paying customers.

Yeah it does look that way. But then those like me who recharged with 300 or more every month have no incentive to stay with Airtel because other companies are providing better offers and will switch. (Like I already did with one of my numbers). And high ARPU customers provide you with that steady source of revenue. The ones they are trying to poach aren't heavy users of data and voice regularly anyways, so you can't be sure they will keep spending 300 or more every month. It's not a smart way of doing business.

Finally did 349Rs. Recharge. Seamless experience overall, It feels so premium to airtel 3g, 😛:angel: credits to their 250Rs. 1GB formula.