• Thread starter Thread starter balajik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,925

balajik

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
I was using sify broadband between March 2004 and February 2005. The experience was nightmarish! There were problems everyday and not a day passed without repeated calls to the CTO and the helpline. The connection to the hub would get disconnected all the time! And then the switch would hang! ALl sort of nonsense would happen! Sometimes, it took a few minutes and sometimes it would take few days or even a couple of weeks for the service to resume! Several nights, it would never work! I was out of station in the last 6 months and now looking to subscribe to a broadband service. I need unlimited option which only the siy broadband seem to give! Can i go for sify? Has the service improved?I would like suggestions from Chennai users!

B4 going 4 SIFY, go through the feedback of the SIFY users in this forum, especially my thread

well, for that matter, u can look at any thread...u'll get the real picture :lol:about those buggers!!! :angry:

Alright. I see that sify has gotten even worse in the last 6 months!Any suggestions for unlimited data trasnfer in Chennai?

Then what about night unlimited plan? I wonder if they would keep the connection on whole night because earlier i've gone many nights without internet and the CTO will come and rectify the problem only around 10 or 11am the next day! I've been using internet since 1998 and i never had any problems with dial-up. Sify was a horrible experience!