Reliance Jio no longer has night unlimited between 2am-5am on any plan

• Thread starter Thread starter ankur499
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 20,848
Airtel to Jio: Tried 7-8 times. 'All lines in this route are busy. Please call after sometimes.'
Vodafone to Jio: Got connected in the first attempt itself.

Airtel hates Jio don't they! 😀

yup, didn't get verification sms either on my airtel no. for jio.

@Sushubh I can't speak for everyone, but at least in Mumbai Circle, calls do get connected quickly and voice clarity is damn near excellent. Very rarely, like 3 times, have I had to hear the 'All lines on this route are busy' in the last 19 days, since I switched my primary number to Jio.

Nope ... completely disagree.

Voice clarity is pathetic / bakwaas. 50% calls have bad quality. Person on other end keeps saying hello hello.

And then I disconnect and call again. And then works fine. Its completely random

I have 3 JIO SIMs at home with 3 different 4G phones.... all have this issue.

Internet from 3 weeks is super-BAD... super slow. I have not switched back to Wifi.

Even my cousin has same issue .. who is at Dadar.

@amish
True that. The voice quality even for Jio to Jio calls is pathetic. If the signal strength is lower than -105 db, the voice starts to crack/break.

Jio still has reliability problem when it is connecting a call to other providers whether landline or mobile.. I still get "all lines on this route are busy" error. I am in Dadar and the only good thing is I get good consistent 20-30 Mbps speeds during the day and above 80 Mbps at night.

Screenshot_20170302_090447.png

@d5aqoëp Is this jio lte speedtest result? How you are getting up to 20mbps upload speed? Do you get 20mbps upload in day time too? Which band speed is this?
Is that LTE-A?

I did few more tests just now for consistency
Screenshot_20170302_101917.png

@raman07 See the timing and the symbol clearly states it's Jio cellular network type. BTW my Google Pixel loves to latch on to B5 + B5 (5 + 5 Mhz). It should be LTE-A 2CA using the same Band 5 which Jio has 10 Mhz spectrum.I am using rooted Pixel to get extra info from Network Guru app.
This is in Dadar, Mumbai.

Jio's B40 is royally fucked. I don't get above 20 Mbps at any time of the day when on B40. Mostly it is 1-2 Mbps on an average.

Last edited:
Same here I used to get good speeds on B40 and for the past one week it's crawling at 512 Kbps, 1 or 2 Mbps if I'm lucky.

@amish Like I said, your mileage may vary :biggrin:. I've had no issues with voice calls as of now, except for the odd 'hearing your own voice' when I call to landline numbers. My usage is primarily in the Goregaon - Dahisar region.

@d5aqoëp Could you please post a screen shot of Network Signal Guru showing CA? I'm still too scared to root my Pixel 😱penedeyewink: