1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reliance Jio no longer has night unlimited between 2am-5am on any plan

Discussion in 'Reliance Jio Infocomm' started by ankur499, Mar 1, 2017.

1. ankur499

ankur499 Member

Just got off with a corporate level customer support at Jio. RIP Night Unlimited. It's gone forever.

When I chose to download at any night, I was able to get 13 to 19GB data in 3 hours.

Anyway, I got Prime on one SIM, was getting it on all 3 SIMs that I use. Gonna use just one SIM with plan 499 as a backup internet. Tossing the unused SIM in the garbage bin now (after breaking them!)

Jio was very exciting for me until now. Just gonna use it a couple of months and get rid of it. Night Unlimited was its biggest feature for me.

Time to remove those round jio stickers I applied everywhere in my house, even my TV remote lol.

2. volcano619

volcano619 Prononimous
    Regulars

Wait,so there's no night UL in any of the plans or just the prime ones ?

3. ankur499

ankur499 Member

Prime is supposed to be a premium service, if they are not providing Night UL on Prime why do you think it will be provided on normal connections? Wouldn't that discourage people from taking Prime?

4. Will Thompson

Will Thompson Member
    Regulars

Well without unlimited night internet, I am also ditching 2 of the 3 JIO SIMs we have in our family. With poor quality of service just isn't worth it. So much for a telecom revolution.... :mad:

5. ankur499

ankur499 Member

This is a classic example of Bait & Switch.

The day Jio PRIME was announced. It was clearly released that 2AM to 5AM Night Unlimited will be available and continue. Now they have removed it very cleverly, it was there until this morning. They are just hoping this will make people buy more of the Booster Packs.

What's the difference between Chortel and Jio now? I can understand that they are just running a business and trying to make money but why say one thing in a press release and do something else later?

Does anyone have the Reliance Press Release from the day PRIME was announced? Just want to confirm what was mentioned on that.

6. volcano619

volcano619 Prononimous
    Regulars

7. hrishi.baba

hrishi.baba Member
    Regulars

What about Non prime user???

8. d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp Active Member
    Regulars

RIP 2-5 unlimited downloading.

#8 d5aqoëp, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  9. volcano619

volcano619 Prononimous
    Regulars

The justification given here in the FAQs for prime members made me think like that..
    Will unlimited night data be available to Jio Prime members | Reliance Jio FAQs

And it makes sense,you either get 30 gigs of data a month or wait for a specific time period when you can utilise humongous amount of data..Prime or normal.

10. igloo

igloo Not just Internet.
    Regulars

Night time unlimited is history. Not available for any recharge or plan.
    RIP