ACT Fibernet should match the plans of Reliance Jio

ISP
ACT broadband
ACT should match Reliance JIO 4G , which is offering 1GB/per day data for rs 303 and 2gb /per day for rs 499 per month along with unlimited calling ( 128kbps after FUP) .and atleast give ACT Hydrabad plans to all customers in all cities.
The lowest one ACT offer is 675 for 25GB in Bangalore and 5 mbps vs 10-15 mbps average offered by ACT broadband. in addition JIO offers rs 10000
worth of apps including jioTV ,Jio-cinema, jiomags, iocloud,joijoin, ,jionet etc .
Source

since my annual ACT Blaze plan is ending next month If ACT doesnot match , I will be taking reliance JIOFI router which cost rs 2000 and offers above benefits without needing to change my primary vodafone sim.
JioFi - Best Portable 4G Pocket WiFi Router & Hotspot in India

Here good plans at ACT Hyderabad which should be given to ALL if they don;t want customer to move to reliance JIO. and base speed should be increased to 10 mbpos for FULL HD videos on Youtube wihtout buffering.
ACT Fibernet Plans | ACT Broadband | ACTCORP
ACT Hydrabad RS 410 PER MONTH plan
A - Max 410
Speed : 5 Mbps
Downloads : 60 GB
Uploads : 60 GB
Speed after FUP : 512 Kbps
---------------------------------
ACT Hydrabad RS 650 PER MONTH plan
A - Max 650
Speed : 25 Mbps
Downloads : 100 GB
Uploads : 100 GB
Speed after FUP : 1 Mbps
- See more at:
------------------------
Pathetic Rs 675 Bangalore plan which is worse than Hyderabad rs 410 plan as put above.
ACT Swift
Speed : 5 Mbps
Downloads : 25 GB
Uploads : 25 GB
Speed after FUP : 256 Kbps

- See more at: ACT Fibernet Plans | ACT Broadband | ACTCORP

My feelings is ACT will not give these hydrabad plans to everyone unless they will see many people are migrating to Reliance JIO..so I encourage people to move to JIOFI wifi if ACT remains adamant.,

regards
Prashant

Last edited:
:emoji_thumbsup:

^ Thats the beauty. They dont HAVE to. If they're losing customers to jio, they will change the plans. But act dont have to do any thing now. They just increased my plan from 50mbps/150gb to 60mbps/200gb from today free of cost

BTw you're comparing wired fiber broadband to wireless 4G.

airtel broadband is directly competing with ACT unlike jio 4G.

*IF* jio fiber launches in hyd, they it can certainly afford to give out the plans mentioned by OP

^ Thats the beauty. They dont HAVE to. If they're losing customers to jio, they will change the plans. But act dont have to do any thing now. They just increased my plan from 50mbps/150gb to 60mbps/200gb from today free of cost

Did you get a message about the upgrade? I hope they upgrade plans everywhere. Airtel seems to have better plans these days compared to ACT(data limit wise)

^ True. Airtel will eventually match ACT and if people still try to cancel they throw in extra GB's and a waiver which you can renew every six months.

You are from which place bro, have they upgraded the plan for only few cities?

Looks like ACT upgraded their plans in Hyderabad today. Hyderabad had very good plans anyway and now the plans have become even better.
Looking forward to ACT Bangalore to upgrade the plans. Airtel has better plans now than ACT in Bangalore data wise.

Only if you download more than you upload which, admittedly, is like 97% of people. Unfortunately for me I upload on the order of TBs a month so I have to stick with ACT for now.

I'm really looking forward to Jio, ACT has been annoying me for a while.

Or maybe raised the wrong finger 😛

Bangalore has been upgraded. Still shit compared to Hyd but better than Chennai apparently:
ss%20%282017-03-03%20at%2011.31.59%29.png