• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,478

raj2007

Chennai
ISP
AIRTEL
It shows only products bought by me after 2013
I'm not sure whether they limit it by numbers(last 25/50 purchase) or by year

They are probably streamling their site to save data ,if it's a bug you can contact them

Yep they've pruned their order history for everyone but they won't admit to it. I had to claim warranty on my PSU from early 2013 but I didn't have the invoice. I headed over to Flipkart and was surprised that it was only showing like 40 orders out of a total of 66.

I contacted them via email as well as called them but they kept insisting that the order does not exist, even with me sending them the order email that I received with the shipping confirmation and everything. They also kept claiming that the order would be visible on the order history page if the order was real and I could get the invoice that way when I kept insisting that only 40 orders were showing.

After about 4 calls and 8 emails back and forth I finally managed to convince them that the order was real with the ID of a support incident I had a few months after purchasing it. The next day they sent me the invoice.

Flipkart is awful.

Good god. I don't save invoices of products locally because they are easily gettable online. I guess I should from now on.

Good god. I don't save invoices of products locally because they are easily gettable online. I guess I should from now on.
same.

I started collecting all invoices on my google drive after snapdeal scammed 300 odd rs from me at beginning of last year. I bought a book which was supposed to give me 100% cash back (yep, 100%)

After I got my book, they said wait for 7 days. After 7 days, the order suddenly disappeared from my orders page and when I contacted support, they said you didnt ever order that book. After showing them the order email, they said wait for 7 days, something is wrong with our system.

After waiting for 1 month, I just gave up