ABS Broadband in Gurugram (Powered by Den)

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
went again. no update. gave the remaining elements of the documentation (photo and id). 48 hours and zero progress! woo.

aniladivishnu.2000

all about internet
Regulars
Apr 1, 2017
Hyderabad India
this was same case when i applied for act it has taken them 4 dayes to give the connection
btw act ran out of ip addresses with double nat in Hyderabad there is only one block left
and @Sushubh how many dayes has taken for full instalation process of excitel broadband?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Excitel was installed within a few hours of me calling and applying.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
they seem to have increased the speed of base plan from 25mbps to 40mbps. discount on three month recharge as well. cannot locate their brochure at the moment. dude told me on phone when he called me for renewal of subscription. recharged for 3 months again as i decided to not switch to airtel because of excessive blocking on p2p websites on their services.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
has been going down more than usual. so would not be renewing. as per my records, it's paid till july 17. since not many days were left, removed it from the load balancer and switched back to airtel 4mbps. and reconfigured the router from load balance mode to failover mode.

spectra is still not giving connections in my area. now to decide whether to upgrade to airtel vdsl or get the spectra 100GB plan for backup.