ABS Broadband in Gurugram (Powered by Den)

my current prepaid plan expires on 21st iirc. enough days to see if speed slowdown problem reoccurs. should have been up last night considering it was a sunday.

Den seems to operate like airtel. Form bhara. Ab wiring hogi. Pher box lagega. Pher connection lagega. Pher activate hoga.

2 to 3 days.

did not even get a call today. looks like they would not come by themselves. i would have to run behind them.

it seems that den sales peaple or giving more connections than they can support if that is the case it will take 7 dayes and one question @Sushubh are you getting den to replase excitel or to replase airtel?

lol. i doubt they are getting many customers in my area. excitel has practically taken over the market. i see their blue cables pretty much everywhere. den people were supposed to collect my id proof and photo to start the process. no one came to pick even that. they have the money... i guess that's where interest in dealing with me ends lol.

as for what i plan to do. since i have prepaid for three months, i would not be recharging excitel later this month. would give den boomband three months to showcase if they are more usable than excitel. if not, back to excitel. removing airtel is an option. but we use the landline and i would prefer to have one landline in the house. plus they are still the most reliable option. i am not hoping much from den boomband in terms of reliability. when the guy was showing me some details on his whatsapp chat, i noticed a complaint about internet being down from one of their customers lol.

Companies like siti, hathway, den ask for documents etc and take time to get the connection installed, however in my experience they are much more stable than Excitel. But then yea, every cheap ISP will have it's pros and cons.

went again. no update. gave the remaining elements of the documentation (photo and id). 48 hours and zero progress! woo.

this was same case when i applied for act it has taken them 4 dayes to give the connection
btw act ran out of ip addresses with double nat in Hyderabad there is only one block left
and @Sushubh how many dayes has taken for full instalation process of excitel broadband?

they seem to have increased the speed of base plan from 25mbps to 40mbps. discount on three month recharge as well. cannot locate their brochure at the moment. dude told me on phone when he called me for renewal of subscription. recharged for 3 months again as i decided to not switch to airtel because of excessive blocking on p2p websites on their services.