MTNL NU = Limited Time offer?

adwait

[OP]
Regulars
Jul 8, 2005
Hey people,On the MTNL site, it says that Night Unlimited is an offer only for a limited amount of time. What after that time is over, and they withdraw the offer? What are we going to do next??Just wondering.......Adwait

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
Regulars
Jul 6, 2005
HEllo,Where u read tht? Provide the link......N moreover if its there, it must be saying tht booking is left for limited time. Does'nt mean tht current subscribers will also loose this plan. :)

powdermonkey

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 28, 2005
Ye ..I read it too...its for a limited period only

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
They cant just scrap it like that. I think most of their customers wld be on this plan only. Also, nothing like this is mentioned on the delhi website.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
even if there is something, what i gather from this is, it's open for new bookins for a limited time...they can't just snatch it off from the existing user...it's the same like no rental plan in which users were supposed to pay @ Rs. 2/- per MB...it's not open to any new customers anymore...but i believe old customers r still using it...

Tushar

Regular
Regulars
May 5, 2005
Well ofcourse if many users are exploiting their bandwidth they could pull the whole thing off and shift all previous users to some new plan automatically. Note that a yearly subscription for this scheme is not available yet, probably a step to insure an easy drop of the plan ;-)Face the truth, we are in India :)

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
well its a limited period offer for new bookingnot for ur plan validityur plan will remain the same until u change it