Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am now getting calls from Jio to enroll myself as a Prime Customer to apparently enjoy all the offers.

I get like 5 SMS daily asking me to enroll to Jio,and each time they are trying to convince me in a different way,like the context is different each time 😛

They are offering additional 1GB data on 149 plan upon recharging before 31st March. Total 3gb data. Not sure if this is gonna continue every month. It no where states that i need to do 12recharges before 31st to claim the additional data.

What's best plan strategy at present ?

999 for 60+10 gb as multiple recharges or wait for more offers?

₹499 seems to be the best bet for now. Turns out to ₹7.5/GB instead of ₹14.27/GB with the ₹999 plan.

Placed port request 😱penedeyewink:. Vodafone offering corp plan at 399 with 60 GB data & unlimited calling...

Can you give me more details about this plan? Am currently on 224 plan with 1 GB of 2G and 300 min free (Local). My bill crosses 500 every month.

I got to know its 5 Gb extra p.m. (12*5 GB) on top of 3 GB that they are giving. So basically if you do an MNP , have a 4G handset - this corp plan would give you unlimited calling, sms & 8 GB per month for 12 months & then 3 GB...

So, JIO will continue with prime plans after 31st march. Two new prime plans introduced.
Plan 1- 402Rs. Will give you Prime benefits + Extra 303Rs plan benefits ( I f recharged before 31st March then it will give additional 5GB data)
Plan 2- 598Rs Will give you Prime benefits + Extra 499Rs plan benefits (If recharge before 31st March then it will give additional 10 GB data )

The plans you mentioned are to be done if you haven't recharged by March 31st?Is that right?