Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Downloaders should wait, there may be some good offers coming from others soon.

Thats what I am gonna do. Wait atleast 10 days and then decide. We have 1 full month to decide whether we want prime or not.

LOL! Look at the @Airtel 349 plan above. 0.5 GB/day & 0.5 GB/night( 3 am -5 am)

Who's gonna wake up till 3 am to download just 0.5 GB at night? What a joke of a plan that is !?!

^ And its effin 3G data. They don't state that anywhere before recharging. Jio became pretty unreliable for me so I decided to switch back to my main Airtel no. for now and I was greeted with this bs.

I think they'll add all left over to jio prime automatically.

I am going to be a higher (499) plan subscriber. And therefore I dont support if Jio add all left over automatically because it may affect my service quality (if they include other nonprime to prime and service quality will ok as currently I am getting then no problem) . And there are going to be many 149 and 303 customer and as a higher plan user it probably good for us because they (specially 149 guys) cannot use lot of data and it may improve service quality. even better.

I am already a prime user because now I can set up my wired broadband only for computer and for mobile Jio 2gb day is sufficient.

Though my mobile data usage rarely cross 2gb day.

A selfish view from me lol.

Used to get 3~4mbps in my home which was enough for me to watch youtube in 720p and whatsapp calls without disturbance.

Now after march 1st, Im gettting 13~15 mbps constantly. If this continues, I might have to pay for prime and keep my number.

If I get prime but I dont recharge it with any plan for 3 months, Will I lose prime and my number will be deactivated. If yes will doing 149rs recharge each month is okay. I am tried of carrying JioFi with me. Jio still cannot be used as primary number on a single sim phone its too unrealiable