• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,637

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i moved this forum to a new server coz the old one was very very slow on regular forum browsing. it works a lot better now at my end. just tell me here if it works any good at ur end as well 🙂

I did not have problems viewing but POSTing took forever (since cpl of days).Not sure if i need to speak to the Airtel ppl, Yahoo & Hotmail are acting strange as well.

now hows the posting behaving? 🙂here clicking on a link took around 9-10 seconds 😱 but the page loaded fast. now everything seems to be fine.

goood to hear that. better speed than a few extra bucks 😀anyone tried the lite theme?

The Litebar skin is the only one which appears in the drop down menu, and clicking it does not perform any action.

Hmm ... here the skin seems impossible to change, both on Opera and Mozilla (firefox). About internet explorer I cannot say.

really weird. it works in FF not in Opera. for u both does not work! duh. technology sucks.

yeah, in Opera as well the only skin available is "LiteBar Ultra Blue" same as firefox...can't change any skins... 🙁

i just checked in IE...it's the same...so basically, everywhere it's the same skin and the only skin... -_-