Don't use ACT FIBETNET

ISP
Act
I have decided to completely move away from ACT FIBETNET becoz of such a pathatic customer service.
They lure you with good enough internet speed at a decent rates.
But pray tat you won't have any issues, becoz once issue comes up YOU ARE GONE FOREVER. I have called the customer service like 100times in past 10 days , all they do is raise ticket and maintenance silence.Please don't fall for the trap and look for some other better options.

Oh, i am a new customer here. Need to wait and see what really happens. So far it is good.

Everything's alright in Chennai.....atleast for me. Dec & Jan was a nightmare cos of vardah but the last 2years have been great.

lol after I posted everything is okay, my internet went off. And till today it is not fixed and the think i need to wait few more days for them to fix. And @Ashurain you're lucky man. Within 9 days my net is gone and i am suffering

They said someone will come today to fix and i am waiting for it 🙁

If you are affordable, you should get Airtel's lower end plan as a backup, I know how it feels without internet. I believe most of the Internet users besides having amazing 100mbps No FUP plan will surely have Airtel backup plan in case pf contingency.