• Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 9,211

mailtoviki

...Viki (a) PriYan...
ISP
BSNL
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1784/dthwt6.gif

* Based on the packages available on 03/10/2007

Any error in details / changes let me know.

Amrita TV, Surya and Kiran are available on TS.

few of them are wrong.. but i appreciate your work ETV 2 is availalbe on Dishtv and we cant say much about the channels on Sun DTHY yet Vissa may not be on Sun DTH .. anyhow lets see what are the 11 channels they are saying.

few of them are wrong.. but i appreciate your work

ETV 2 is availalbe on Dishtv

and we cant say much about the channels on Sun DTHY yet

Vissa may not be on Sun DTH .. anyhow lets see what are the 11 channels they are saying.

Thanks JJVJ , corrected...

S we can't decide on SUN DTH now , as they not yet come to air...the sun dth package details are based on the brochure they given at the time of booking.

In Malayalam channel list, We and shalom channels are missing.

I hope these two channels are not available with any DTH service in India

Star Vijay not present in SUN DTH :O:O
it will be once Star package is added.. maybe by december or sooner too.

@mailtoviki
you had mentioned the Teja News and Gemini News.. those 2 channels are same .. Teja news is old name of Gemini news..

guys in that list u miss 4 malayalam channels kairali we,shalom,powervision and btv and dont know yesindiavision is started or not we get that channel through cable

guys in that list u miss 4 malayalam channels kairali we,shalom,powervision and btv and dont know yesindiavision is started or not we get that channel through cable

BTV is not available in cable TV. Yes Indiavision is available.

Occasional test signals of BTV are available from satellite. Heard that they had some issues with the high level management. Dont know whether they will go live in the near future.

they claim it to be a youth entertainment channel :rofl:, but I have not seen any entertainment apart from continuous telecast of film songs. 😕 😕 😕 😕

yes indian is a youth channel based on music and youth oriented programs earlier its availble through cable now they changed the channel i think officialy its not laughed still testing btv is also stopped relay through cable but their programs look like they already started (consused whether btv really launched or still testing)