• Views Views 4,771

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Pepsi Huddle Advertis€m€nt Gets Players And Company in Trouble

If you have been wondering, where is the very hugely popular television ad that made Indian cricket team’s huddle famous, we have news for you. It has been taken off the air due to a courts decision after a group of child activist filed a suit complaining about child labor promotion. The court said in their statement that no advertis€m€nt should be televised depicting or glorifying child labour… until further orders.

The parties sued in this suit are Pepsi India, Sony Entertainment Television, Indian Cricket Team Captain Sourav Ganguly, Sachin Tendulkar, Advertis€m€nt Standards Council of India, and BCCI! Impressive list indeed.

Pepsi in trouble over TV Ad

they shouldn't spend soo much on ads.

yeah, they are better off spending money in getting better water purification facilities for their plants. Just read in newspaper here today that the Pepsi plant in chandigarh was making sub-standard pepsi and mirinda. i drink mountain dew. should i consider myself lucky? 🙂

i am thinking of switching to beer permanently 😀 atleast it would do good for my digestive system 😛