• Thread starter Thread starter GAURAV7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,584

GAURAV7777

Regular
ISP
MTNL
well it was working fine this morningbut all of a sudden the acount usage page has stopped working for me :angry:i can access my acount usage through their client but not with any browser or when i am offline :angry:and they have added a new thing in client session details pagefirst it shows just the last 2 days usageand then a link for the previous 5 days usage.this sucks now everytime to check my usage i have to have their client. :angry:

Same for me 🙁"Sorry can not proceed!"

No........ there's still a way to check the usage via browser

Go to

http://202.144.65.70:8090/bbandnew/cusdeta...php3?userid=xxx

Replace xxx with ur user name
It shows ur Account Details Page

And there's a link down there for "Sify broadband session details for last 7 days."

Click it.....it works

But apparently it's the same link which is not working directly.......but it works if we click via the Accounts Page

Strange

yes boygr it works this waymaybe because we are not accessing it through our sam serverif i use my sam server then it fails

No if u replace the 202.144.65.70:8090 with ur sam:81 and then go to accounts page and from there to session details link......it works

Originally posted by boygr8@Jul 13 2005, 05:46 PM

Go to

And there's a link down there for \"Sify broadband session details for last 7 days.\"

Click it.....it works

But apparently it's the same link which is not working directly.......but it works if we click via the Accounts Page

Strange
[snapback]16042[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes dude, it works 🙂

Thanx

Originally posted by boygr8@Jul 13 2005, 05:46 PM

Go to

And there's a link down there for \"Sify broadband session details for last 7 days.\"

Click it.....it works

Strange
[snapback]16042[/snapback]
[/quote]
Referrer check.

but its only last 2 days session...there is an option for last 5 days but it gives an error----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Service Values:W: Wizone V: Video ConferencingNG004OOPS ! Internal System Error Occured ! Please Contact Administrator select UI_SESSIONID, BI_OPENINGBAL, BI_PRODUCTCODE, BI_STARTTIME, BI_ENDTIME, BI_TIMEUTILIZED, BI_BILLEDAMT, BI_CLOSINGBAL, BI_BYTES/(1024 * 1024), bi_userip, bi_remarks, PM_CATEGORYID, PM_PRODUCTAMOUNT from bb_billinfo_history a,bb_productmaster b where UI_USERID='xxxxxx' and BI_PRODUCTCODE=PM_PRODUCTCODE and DATE_FORMAT(BI_STARTTIME,'%Y-%m-%d') between date_sub(current_date(), interval 8 day) and current_date()Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apacheCaptive/htdocs_bband/bbandnew/usersession_7days.php3 on line 36---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes even I couldn't access it just before my net went down, well I guess what matters more is staying connectable, only then will session details matter aint it, my local network was down since 8 days and now when I come back to the net it feels like a whole year has passed by :lol:

Cancer......it's already blocked.Go via accounts page.....Link provided above and then to sessions page.....it still works