Sify Broadband New Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 12,602

Suraj

Regular
there are new packs available as well as some old pack prices have been droped( not that big though).

http://www.sifybroadband.com/price.php?opt...text_val=Mumbai

reduced prices for:

256 kbps Night Unlimited Shared# 1 545
256 kbps Night Unlimited Shared# 2 1045
256 kbps Night Unlimited Shared# 6 2995

New packs:

256 kbps New! Shared 1 795
256 kbps New! Shared 2 1545
256 kbps New! Shared 6 4495

increased prices in mumbai for 128Kbps shared:

128 kbps New! Shared 1 595
128 kbps New! Shared 2 1145
128 kbps New! Shared 6 3295

Packs removed:

night unlmited shared packs of 128kbps.

sify client hasn't been updated yet here.

no change in delhi plans

Originally posted by Suraj@Jul 13 2005, 01:57 AM
256 kbps Night Unlimited Shared# 1 545
256 kbps Night Unlimited Shared# 2 1045
256 kbps Night Unlimited Shared# 6 2995

Chennai rates:

256 kbps New! Night Unlimited Shared # 1 650
256 kbps New! Night Unlimited Shared # 2 1200
256 kbps New! Night Unlimited Shared # 6 3500

A difference of more than Rs.100 :blink:

coz they know it'll still take some for Delhi ppl to move to other ISPs till the competition gets fiercer...till then they want to rake in as much moolah as they can :lol:

well i wouldn't get the 256 unlimited shared even if they introduced in delhicause first it would have a data limitand second u would never get the speed of 256kbps on sifyits like impossible for sify 😛

why does mumvai always get better packs?????any one in mumbai plz try this pack and tell

yeah i am going to be the first bakra for them......they just came and checked at my place why the heck i was getting 10~30kbps on a 128kbps. They changed the switch and then magic everythin came back to normal...The switch turned out be an al cheapo one....they replaced it with a D-Link model.I have gone for the 1 month unlimited 256kbps.....will tell u all whatz the darn thing like?I have Dido live at brixton left for download on the Comet thingy.....at night ofcourse🙂

Dammit I come back from 8 days of non-connectivity from Sify and 128 kbos Night Unlimited has vanished and 128 Unlimited has increased, Sify has done it again arrrrgghhhhhhhh

I got a 256 K connection and when I have the connectivity (obviously on the mercy of cto and sify) I get good speeds always approx 30KI am happy with the bandwidth but most of the time the LAN is down. When I call the CTO they ask me "Computer ke peeche dekho lan card ki light jal rahi hai kya" 🙂 though I always tell them whether my lan is connected or not

seems they don't know that u can also know if the network wire is connected or not, sitting in front of the computer as well...no wonder, considering how much they know about internet 😉

They probably know it but because people in general don't know much about computers they have to phrase it that way. Maybe they should include an option of whether you are a novice or advanced user when pushing buttons trying to get to the right section of customercare.

and if u select "advanced" then there wud be no one on the other end that much advanced to help u... :lol:

Lol @ Net Connection Type: MTNL TriBand 590 NU + Sify (Backup)Cool Buddy do you really think sify broadband can provide you backup because at times you need internet sify is always down. :angry: then you call up cc or cto and they are like we have forwarded ur complaint to our technical department 🙄 and this is an issue regarding connectivity so it will be resolved within 24 hrs. and again 7 days of disconnectivity :lol: