Nexus 5X continuous rebooting

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,137
D

Deleted member 13033

hi since today evening this faithful mobile has been stuck on rebooting.

Source

anyone else facing problem ? is this even fixable ? It seems to be working now after charging for 40%. it had about 59% when it started rebooting and drained the entire battery.

I still have 20 days since warranty expires ? where do i go to claim warranty if this problem doesnt get resolved, in south delhi. I got it from Amazon last year.

nexus 5x, even if it starts, then hangs in main screen, hmm.. i have lot of data on this phone too. Its again gone in restart mode.

I was seeing update software option though..was just about to click it when it again went in restart mode..still trying to start it..

for gods sake, go visit service center. you have only 20 days remaining and here you are dragging your feet.

some devious service center people will take your device, keep it and return it after 20 days saying they can't do anything. then if you show them proof that LG aknowledged this problem, they'll say warranty is expired. you then have to shout, tweet whatever to get your phone serviced. go visit service center asap

ya gonna visit it today. Elcom Trading Company Pvt. Ltd.
308, 3rd Floor ,Madhuban Building , 55 Nehru Place, New Delhi -110019

It worked fine in the morning for an hour, after it drained itself of entire battery in the night. Now again its stuck in restart trap.

Its a software issue clearly. or hardware and software miss match with the new update.

just spoke with LG repair shop the guy is saying that they will change its motherboard kya yarr :\ was expecting replacement..

i just came back giving my nexus 5x to service center, the guy is saying will have to wait 4 days for new mother board, not sure why the wait ? isn't this problem quite common.

more weirder thing is that, i got gifted a new phone g4 play today from mama and it is too stuck in boot screen yarr..wtf ? is happening with my luck :\

right. google itself used to replace devices if you bought from the play store and got a warranty directly from them. but now they sell through flipkart so that's mostly gone.

This is exactly what is happening to my phone too. It's 20k phone has about 20 days still in warranty luckily. Doesn't look like it can be repaired.

Source