Airtel Broadband's latest internet plans for Delhi NCR

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 27,577
was on 149 static addon n asked them to change to Rs.99 plan he did something and it got removed completely.
Someone one forum only mentioned its free now.
Am still on static ip though no mention in bill.

Airtel again for a 3rd successive time failed to complete the request fully! The first time when I upgraded to the "secret plan" they updated the plan details and the data but failed to bump the speed from 16 to 40Mbps, the second time when I upgraded to 100Mbps, they again forgot to increase the speed to 100Mbps. This time around they updated the plan details but forgot to change the data from 150GB to 220GB. Had to like all past instances DM airtel presence and request them to look into it last night, got taken care of overnight.

I was earlier on the 1799 plan for 16 down and 150 GB FUP. Saw this thread and saw the plans available for Airtel in Gurgaon. Migrated to the 1799 100 down (I still get 17-18 down and 10-12 up cause 'feasibility') with 220 GB FUP. So basically no extra payment for 70 more GBs.

Not bad.

My speedtest of 1099 plan-
6226836144.png

got a call from airtel. the guy offered me 899 60GB plan with 50% discount. how could i resist. would confirm if they deliver on this guy's promise because i would only trust it when i get it on email.

vfiber 16mbps is available but the guy said that he cannot accept my request coz they are out of stock of routers lol.

If you are getting 50% discount then its an awesome deal . Just buy the router yourself.

HG630a costs way more than what Airtel is charging. Though I also see the used ones popping up in olx/quickr feed for 400, 500 rupees once in a while.

yup. vdsl routers are quite pricey i believe. and too much hassle honestly. 200 bucks per month is fine. i could perhaps haggle but if they do give me 50% off on the plan itself... i would go for it the next time i get a call 😛

where are all the plans available? their website just list these few plans for delhi region:

i5KUKpA.png

existing. i got the sms about plan change. but the sms does not mention any discount. i guess i would need to call 121 to confirm if it is there or not. :\

so got a call from airtel about my tweet about plan details. they guy actually told me that he did not have the authority to send me a pdf/xls file with all the plans as they are different for different regions and also depend upon speed availability.

sigh.

but he did say that 50% discount is valid on my 899 plan so yey. 99 for static ip is still being charged. so i am guessing i would be paying 449+99+taxes?