Airtel Broadband shows incorrect data balance

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,594
D

Deleted member 63558

I have choosen plan of 100GB at 8mbps on 31st January.

But my Data shows 20 GB.

My previous plan was 120GB.

I have called them multiple times but there is no solution yet. What to do?

Is 100GB an official plan or you are getting 80GB extra on their 20GB plan?

Sometimes it takes few days to get updated.....check again after few more days.

Okay. I will be checking that out multiple times.

@genie How much do you pay for your plan and which plan do you use (if different from mentioned plan in your sig).

Yeah, the plan in my sig is earlier one for which I was paying about 2500

Now I got 60GB/8mbps for Rs 1149 + 75GB more for Rs 300 extra + 5GB free = Total 140GB for about Rs 1700 (incl tax)

The plan is called "Airtel-UL-Rapid 1149 60GB" and I am located in Bangalore.

@genie You can have 10-15GB instead of 5 GB. Just an advice. 🙂

Is 100GB an official plan or you are getting 80GB extra on their 20GB plan?

I read your post on some other thread that you have 699 Plan which gives you 8 GB and then 10 GB extra. May I know if that 10 GB shows after you uses your 8 GB or it shows total of 18 GB all together?

You can check here: airtel

it shows 8gb first and then shows 18gb when 8gb is crossed. found this this month when excitel went down and the fucking stupid TP-Link load balancer did not switch back to it when it came back online. as a result, i ended up using my entire airtel quota in a matter of hours as torrents were downloading at that time.

i removed the airtel line from the load balancer after that because excitel has been so freaking stable these days that i do not have to keep airtel connected for backup.

LCO for excitel had improved? Or has the competition finally started to not cut excited's wires?

LCO is the one responsible for cutting wires of competition. Airtel's outsourced employees I doubt have any incentive to take the risk of getting beaten up by LCO goons by cutting their wires.

Naah Airtel sales guy in south Delhi were well known for removing not just cutting hathway newly laid pole cable few years back.
Though Act BB now exist in same area. Don't know how.

lol. around here i have never had any incident of cable getting cut by competition. have tried all players airtel, bsnl, reliance and now excitel.