Reliance Wimax Broadband: List of areas covered by RELIANCE WIMAX PUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was one mail I got from thr sales person.. may be this helps all..

Rgds,
Som..

2008/12/26

Dear Sir,

Reliance Communications is the pioneer for Reliance Wimax (Wirefree Broadband ) in India.
Very INtrested to provide you the Reliance Wimax Broadband connectivity.

Please contact any one of the below to complete the formalities for this service.

1) Mr.Kishore on 9975886677
2) Mr.Dhananjay on 9326806815
3) Mr.Prashant on 9922925561
4) Mr.Rahul on 9890039894

Please do find the Commercial of the Wimax High Speed Broadband connectivity provided by Reliance Communications.

Commercial for the same are as below-

1) Unlimited Usage Plans-

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=30b73a3732&view=att&th=11e72504f0d9703e&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

Note-
a) For the above with the confirm order the installation charges and one month rental to be paid in advance for monthly plans.For other plans except monthly plans all have Zero installation charges.
b) Service tax @ 12.36%

Thanks & Regards,

Girish Wagholikar

but really guys - if u get a wired reliance connection - dont even think of going for wimax ... 😗

My frnd has a RIL Wimax connection with 2MBPS speed.. He hardly gets 20kbps download speed..where as I have RIL Wired broadband and I get 35kbps download speed on my 300kbps connection .. WIMAX truly sucks ..

I need wimax connect at Bopkhel, behind CME, dapodi. I would highly appreciate if you could tell me whether I can get any broadband or wimax connection at my please.ThanksRavi 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.