MTNL Mobile: gprs

krish_88

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 18, 2005
Mumbai
Have anyone ever tried Mtnl gprs. i want everyones response. Hey the people who are mtnl customers please join this forum. not many people in this forum.

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
I am an MTNL Delhi's prepaid customer........GPRS not available on prepaidHave u used it krish???

je.3385

Apr 24, 2006
MTNL gprs is working fine. GPRS is available for prepaid custs also.Call up 1500 for all the details about gprs.

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
how do you know when gprs is activate on your phone?? i get a "G" on top of the screen in my phone... that`s gprs right? and when i send a msg to deact it .. i get a repl y that its already deactivated.. but the G is still there. and ithink its eating up my battery cause i have to recharge my phone almost twice everyday now!what do i do?

rastapopulus

Bring it ON
Regulars
Feb 1, 2006
Change fone....Try this code.... For nokia only...*3370#...Helpde me get a battery boost...

GSV13

Special Member
Regulars
Apr 14, 2006
Chic+ magnet you are a true chimbuk man. To remove the G on your phone you have to change the settings of ur phone.1 Goto menu2 somewhere thing called network3 change preffered network from gprs+gsm to just gsm only And you thought it was because of mobile operator and keep sending request to deactivate it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
Yep follow Gavnit Singh s advice which I think is for SE fonesFor others.....u can have an option of disabling GPRS's " Always on" tab

aniketvb

Linuxguy
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
Well just activated GRPS on prepaid....works like a charm And its very cheap too

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
ok thanks..now people tell me how to go abt activating gprs.. :) iwanna be able to surf online from my phone..i got a k750i ... and a trump prepaid card.