suggest phone for 10k

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,120
Redmi Note 3 Prime...

Even 4/4.5 inch with 2 GB Ram, good processor, battery is fine. I can use internet with data card, not a problem.

Although Honor phones are slightly quality wise superior to Xiaomi phones but Huawei does not release any updates....

I have Honor 2plus..... it has good battery life.... 4100mah

Primarily bought to be used on MTS...

Redmi Note 3 Prime...
I have heard too many issues with VoLTE calling, LTE band switching and LTE download speeds.
MIUI while a good feature rich UI is burdened by it's own weight and feels like in "Forever Beta" mode.

Since that phone was released back in March 2016, it's almost nearing 1 year old. In technology terms, it is 100 year old already.

Mobile World Congress is around next month so it should bring out few surprises. I wouldn't even be surprised to find S820 phone at 10k price point.

With Honor you may face issue with battery, i bought Honor 6 1.5 years ago and the battery is gone now. And their updates are very slow, so if you are fine and your usage is minimal. Do go for Honor phones.

No idea about service, but updates are definitely slower than they used to be with Google. I have a Z Play and it was supposed to get 7.0 a couple of months back. Still nothing.