Tata Indicom DSL 64 kbps connection

• Thread starter Thread starter java_rulz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,987
Status
Not open for further replies.

java_rulz

HeyWhy is there too little activity on this forum? Is TataIndicom too good or the people having this do not have the patience for this forum page to load? 😉Anyways, how good is Tata Indicom DSL 64 kbps connection?

I think they are the partners of VSNL. I'm using the cable connection of other provider and it disconnect regularly. They also block ports. I don't know about tata indicom. Why not you try BSNL Dataone?

Hey any1 have tata indicom 64kbps unlimited [Infinity64] connection and getting atleast 64kbps. Is it really unlimited or is there a download limit per day?

I'm currently having 256kbps 500mb [explore500] plan but planning to switch to unltd coz i by 15th i end up downloading 1gB+.
I tried to check thier 64kbps by changing on demand bandwidth and its workin pretty fine- i was downloading mp3 from desim4u at 12kBps(source-DAP) and getting surfing speed 90kbps+(source-DUmeter).
I just wanted to make sure things will remain same after switching to unltd.

So anyone havin this unltd plan facing any kind of problem - please reply.

P.S. has ne1 noticed how much speed the connection show when connected(in the notification area) i used to see " connected at 541kbps " before switching the bandwidth, now i see it at 64 or 128

@Java_rulz: I'm using Infinity 64kbps....i'm loving it.....@hkv2000: Yup man, i too get 12KBps and 90kbps (as i've posted in many other threads 😉 )It is UNLIMITED!!!And for me, the connection in the notification shows 544kbps for my 64kbps connection(but of course i'm not getting that speed ......would be nice though !!)Also, hkv2000, could you tell me how to set up the vsnl email with outlook express? Thanks...

64 kbps and rocking...r u people from the stone age???

well, if u're getting extra than what u're supposed to, it sure is rocking!!! 😀

I agree with coolbuddy 😉Abdulrahman, i mostly download stuff....so i just queue mp3s, movies etc, and go about my business...i dont care how long it takes as long as i get what i want at the end of the day!!

hi guys n thanx for erplying my last topic in which i asked if i shud switch to infinity64 from explore500 which most of u did agree.

So, now i'm on unltd n i get 10~15 kBps - enough to download big stuff whole day long. I'm tryin to download max(at 64, 675 mB/day) i can which I THINK i am (675~725 both dir., dl 475~525 mB/day).
I'm using shareaza for that n downloadin movies like war of worlds, batman bagins fantastic four, 500+ mp3s(400+pending though) ,videos and some softwares. With some or the other thing always being downloading i'm somehow able to utilize max b'width available.
Now wat i want to know is ur suggestions on wat'll be the right stuff to download ... meaning wat do u guys with unltd connection download???

now that is a stupid question. if you do not know what to download, why are you on unlimited connection!

Originally posted by h_k_v2000@Jul 22 2005, 03:19 PM
Now wat i want to know is ur suggestions on wat'll be the right stuff to download ... meaning wat do u guys with unltd connection download???
[snapback]17770[/snapback]
[/quote]
Indeed it is. Go & download the recent games what I do.

my time is mostly spent downloading the latest linux distros. which i tend to practically use and throw coz none of them actually suited me.

wat do u guys with unltd connection download???[/b]

lol...funniest questions ever heard...don't mind it dude!!!

u're already downloading the whole world and asking what we download????!!! :lol:

mp3s, ebooks, movies...But on a 64kbps line, i wouldnt recommend d/lding movies, coz it takes a lot of time...(comparating to other plans) d'oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.