• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Act account no: 103015400544

Dear all,

My ACT connection worked only two days after December'16 cyclone. No proper response from Customer care. Last time they have done service and kept the box as low as possible. So some vehicle damaged the box within two days. After some days they fixed only for 4 hours.
But they are smart to send the Bill on time. Still my problem is not resolved. Here my suggestion is not to go with ACT in Chrompet, Nemillicherry area. I spend around Rs 2000 on Airtel service to do my regular work.
ACT is not reliable service for office work. Don't know when they will start with regular service in Chrompet area

Thanks,
Bhen

Thanks for sharing your experience, many users haven't got their service back and now i am waiting for them to give me a new connection. (not applied yet though). Place: Thoraipakkam, OMR

I'm in the same situation as well. They said the connection would be fixed by Jan 24th, (earlier it was Jan 14th), when I called on 24th they said it'll be fixed by Jan 30th. My guess is, on 30th they'll say Feb 5. I've more or less given up on ACT. My only confusion is whether to apply for Cherrynet or wait till Jio Gigafiber launch.

Thanks for the info. Their plans are pretty similar to ACT. Since I don't have the option of Airtel, I guess I've little choice but to go for Cherrynet. But I'm not sure how long they'll take to give the connection.

ACT is still sending regular messages asking me to pay the bill or the service will get disconnected. Not sure how to inform them that they need to give the service first before disconnecting it.

Just tweet them and say about your issue (ACT) and for Cherrinet i heard it is done within 1 or 2 days.