High Ping and Asking ISP To Reroute?

ISP
Interdomain Routing
Hi everyone!

Since Cyclone Vardah, I have been experiencing a constant ping of 200 - 250 while connecting to server's in Singapore while playing League of Legends. Prior to Vardah, I used to have an average ping of 80 - 90.

After getting in touch with Player Support on the Singapore server, they asked me to run a PingPlotter test to see if I was experiencing any packet loss, and as the image I have attached shows, I am.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

They asked me to get in touch with my connection providers and show them the results and ask them to reroute.
My question is, is that even possible? And am I supposed to contact my LCO or the ISP?

Any advice would be much appreciated,
Regards,
Satya

The ISP actually

Chances are there is no alternative route at the moment because of damages to landing stations and the such but it can't hurt to try.

Looks like your ISP buys transit from Airtel. I'm with Airtel Chennai and my experience has been hit and miss lately. Sometimes the latency spikes over 200 ms, especially during the evenings. You could try asking your ISP if they can do something about it but like RedskyITM said the chances are very less.

Thats a shame 🙁
Do any of you know how long it will take for the ping to come back down to normal? I mean its been over a month since the storm happened