Is it possible to do funds transfer in HDFC without Net banking?

• Thread starter Thread starter dejan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,491

dejan

Regular
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel
I wanna transfer funds from HDFC to HDFC using ATM card/machine only. Is it possible? I don't have the IFSC code of the person, and I heard somewhere that one can transfer funds through ATM if the bank is same, and he has the account no. only

ifsc code is of a bank branch not person. you can find ifsc code of a bank branch through a simple google search.

Don't know about ATM transfer. But it can be done via any phone using *99# banking (USSD or NUUP platform). You'll need to know his MMID though. Or Account no. and branch IFSC

Account to account same bank can be done via HDFC atm only.
Select transfer in options or others and enter acc no then amount.

multiple accounts can have same debit card? :hushedface:
yes, if you are one of the account holder. one account is primary (used by default) for other banks ATM where as in your bank atm you will be given a choise which of the bank account to transact with. i have this arrangement with ICICI saves recurring cost of Rs. 100+ per debit card per year as u end up paying for 1 card only

^
I have a similar arrangement with HDFC. My account is grouped with my dad's classic HDFC salary account, not customer id or anything. Just a family shared group on HDFC's side so that I can get the same benefits of a classic customer as my dad. I don't even need to maintain monthly average balance of 10,000 though my balance still exceeds 15000, and I don't have to pay yearly charges for debit card too. I can even request for a classic platinum debit card which I haven't done yet