LinkedIn Updates

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Last edited:
LinkedIn being more of a professional platform its user base is extensive.

I have unlimited plan of 256kbps / Linkedin site is not working. I am able to login and after that does not work. Other sites are working. Pls help.

I have unlimited plan of 256kbps / Linkedin site is not working. I am able to login and after that does not work. Other sites are working. Pls help.

I can access this site thru IE8, Chrome 3.0.195.32 & Opera 10.1 but in FF 3.5.7 access is intermittent. 😱 I am on MTNL 599 plan (Prabhadevi exchange) & use OpenDNS.

I am using a MTNL broadand. Linkedin site is not working properly i.e some times home page gets open but as you try to go inside the site does not work. Other sites on the internet works properly. Pls help me on the same.

I am using a MTNL broadand. Linkedin site is not working properly i.e some times home page gets open but as you try to go inside the site does not work. Other sites on the internet works properly. Pls help me on the same.

Which DNS servers are you using, I would suggest you shift to OpenDNS servers
OpenDNS | Internet Navigation And Security

Which DNS servers are you using, I would suggest you shift to OpenDNS servers
OpenDNS | Internet Navigation And Security

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I have tried changing the browser and DNS also but still it is not working. I have also tried not putting any DNS settings. Still it is not working. Is it with MTNL side problem? Pls help...

it seems they are contantly changing dns and gateway IPs in between vileparle & gorregaon.try using 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.222.222

Bt it seems to be a lot of Bugs it the Linkedin website. My and many other profile photo is missing since last 10 days 🙁

Ah.. instantly followed the steps and unchecked it!