• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,582

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
October 8, 2004Local Network Pings are breaking.CTO phone is not responding.I called him yesterday for the same problem. Yet to see anyone at my door.Getting 2-3 KBps on a 48kbps connection. They tell me on phone that speeds are lowered down after a download of 75 megs a day. I am yet to see it officially displayed on the packages page.I sent a mail. No responses. Got few phone calls, once I was sleeping, another time I was out of home gone for a movie. I do not know what they are calling me for? To tell me that I have a f**king shared pack so I cant expect good speeds to download what I want to download?

October 9, 2004Pings are fine. Speeds were as usual slow during the day time. Works fine now... Getting used to this crap. CTO still do not pick up the phone no matter what time I try. I know because I got a call from the next Sify Customer on my line who is having problems with his client. He called me coz no one from CTO responded.So it seems like...Sushubh = Unofficial Sify Customer Support and Critic

Looks like this thread never say the month of november...died in october itself 😛...or may be sushubh has got tired of thread also, after retiring from blogs😛

blogs are active. but my problems are gone somewhat. touchwood. network has been reliable. and night pack ofcourse works fine. i am scared to move to 96kbps pack coz i kbow this thread would get active again. 😉

may be Sify Dudes are scared of this forum thats y ur problems have almost gone......But the most scary part for them must be this forum link showin up at second spot wen ppl search for "Sify Broadband" 😀 at goole search

fifth now 🙁 the forum is practically no where. but one of my page on sify broadband is on google #5.