BSNL Reduced speed itself?

• Thread starter Thread starter minipekka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,775
ISP
BSNL
I have a 2845 monthly 80GB plan at the speed of 16mbps but from the beginning of this month i am getting around 4-6 mbps only .

what to do :S

They might have set the wrong speed at the port. Talk to someone at exchange.

Same problem here. My broadband plan is BBG Combo UL 675 and I should be getting 2mbps upto 5gb but last month I got "exhausted your mandated broadband speed" page on first day itself and I continued using at declined speed. This month the speed is at 1mbps and I have not even used few mb's.

I don't have the correct url or link to check my FUP usage and the one I had shows different account details. (https://172.30.3.42/bsnlfup/usage.php).

So much for a Digital India publicity. 🙁

Update: BSNL will never improve and their arrogance will destroy themselves, let alone Digital India. I logged the complaint for the above said problem on 1st Feb 2017 and today BSNL BB technician called me to know the problem. I have explained it but instead of finding the cause, what they said was; My Internet could be hacked and its very common on D-Link, TP-Link modems. How stupid response is that? or do they want to sell their modems and give false information on 3rd partly modems? Next upon going with my plan tariff, he says my plan FUP is only 2gb and that I have already used it hence the slow speed now! The problem has started from day one and FUP exceeded page comes on day one itself. My usage in portal/self care upto today is 1.5gb, shouldn't I get 2mbps for the remaining brandwidth? He didn't even agree that there is few mb brandwidth is remaining. Actual problem is, FUP has not been alloted to me but he didn't listen, instead cut call by saying everything is fine at there side and nothing is to fixed. FUP for my BB plan mentioned in bsnl website is 5gb and pdf found in Karnataka circle website is 3gb. Wow what a inaccurate digital India.

Last edited:
The earlier links for checking FUP usage is not working. The only way now is to check it on self-care portal.

Broadband speed at my end has also decreased a lot and several complaints has yielded no result. I have mailed appellate, so let's see the response.

These links are not working anymore. Self-care portal is also down. If you manage to access those links, user id displayed at the top will be incorrect.