Manual Bsnl IP assigning

ISP
bsnl
hello; I have been an active user of bsnl broadband for past 5 years; every time i restart my modem the main bsnl assigns me a new random IP , hence i run on dynamic IP address; and each IP assigned takes different route to connect to a server or a address for example when i'm assigned an Ip that starts with 117.192.---.--- it take a different route to connect to google.com than the IP which starts with 52.69.---.--- and yes with both using the same DNS. This results in delays in connectivity and each has its own modified latancy. resulting in unplayable online games or laggy skype calls

What i'm asking here is it possible to set the IP address via my modem because i already got a list of IPs that i prefer when i'm browsing, or
does the machine at the BSNL which assigns me the dynamics IP addresses doesn't work that way that i'm trying to explain this this thread and i'm stuck with random IP assignment .

i guess you can apply for a static ip. but you probably would not get the option to pick the series you would get an ip from.

Yes i do have an option in my modem to assign a static ip but my connectivity is dynamic, also using software to assign myself a static IP wont work either it would be like putting a mask over my constantly changing IP. However BSNL does provide an option to give me a static IP but that would cost me a bit extra which i don't want to spend on.