handa10

Regular
ISP
mtn
HI I'm currlently using to link 1043nd router it support 450mbps
Ie 3 Antenna

ISP speed 25-30 Mbps via desktop

My wifi speed in my last room during around 4-5 Mbps

I'm using extender in between Netgear wn3000 RP in between it doesn't increase speed significantly

Can someone suggest how to get good speed
Till last mile
Thanks

one thing that helps a lot but is not possible in all houses is to use a wired router instead of a wireless extender for extending the network.

my primary router is in the basement of the house. and i have a Netgear repeater on the ground floor. but i recently added a regular router that is connected to the primary router in the basement with ethernet cable. that has improved the quality of the network much. i get close to full speed on ground floor on the opposite side of the house (to the router in the basement). i am currently on a 20mbps connection. however, i did not get anywhere close to 50mbps speeds when my package was at that speed. it still hovered around 20-30mbps mark. so i am guessing the extender's capacity is limited.

one thing you can try is to converting your network completely to wireless ac. but since ac has shorter range, you might not gain much if the area is large.

I'm too thinking for same connecting primary router to repeater via Ethernet cable

I tweaked few setting now I'm getting close to 28 Mbps from my primary router
Setting router to boost at 450mbps earlier boosting option was disabled

Whereas extender is stuck at 5mbps