high ping since cyclone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashurain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,536
ISP
Airtel 3G
250ms to Singapore servers. Last time it was an underwater cable issue or something. What's the problem now? Anybody knows?

Where are you from ?
I'm having similar issues with ACT to Singapore and India. Not all ACT users are having this problem.

Where are you from ?
I'm having similar issues with ACT to Singapore and India. Not all ACT users are having this problem.
Chennai. Rumour has it that some station is being repaired but I don't really understand all that. Ping to US / EU servers are normal.

Thanks ! all networks are affected? I'd love to freeze my act account and switch to something else until this is fixed.
Everything is back to normal on Airtel. I'm from Chennai.
XDVkzTk.png

My Airtel Ping is high. Not sure if its because of Cyclone or on going upgrade in Airtel. (VDSL)

Have a feeling this might not be fixed anytime soon.
Also the ACT customer care literally has no clue what am talking about 😀

Have a feeling this might not be fixed anytime soon.
Also the ACT customer care literally has no clue what am talking about 😀
hi ashurain.. im currently facing same high ping this 2-3 months. im from bangalore. in spite their high ping they have good internet conection and no downtime so i wont be parting with it anytime. so if you can add me up and discuss or update each other about ping, it will be great. add me up on facebook - Chad kamei (profile name) plw_kamei@yahoo.com email...
or chadkamei - steam.. or you can drop ur id here and then i can add you. will bookmark this page.