• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,689

ijsa

Regular
I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
so did demonetisation team...... no wonder BHIM is coming from same team..... I mean govt..

Today I filled the GST registration...... and I must say..... the website is absolute shit...... and you are logged out forcibly even if you want to extend the session or the link crashes..... so you end up filling same details again and again....

And if the Govt. servants have to work on this stupid software, they would simply say no to such buggy software....... but these good for nothing idiots expect bussinessman to comply with any bullshit they throw...... as was the case with demonetisation.....

hmmm... 2.5 more years to go.....

Today I filled the GST registration...... and I must say..... the website is absolute shit...... and you are logged out forcibly even if you want to extend the session or the link crashes..... so you end up filling same details again and again....

GST registration was seemless for me! Website seems decent and intuitive.

How many times did it crash....

Are you filing for VAT only.... or for CST also.... if for CST where to put the CST certificate.... and if for more where for them..

And more than that when we have filed the same data n number of times... even recently.... why not forward that data....

Now coming to the ambiguous part.... the product you deal in.... what was intutive.... was the product you selected visible to you after you filled... how about people dealing in 1000's of product...

And will a govt servant work on this kind of software....

I was able to complete only 90% profile in which it crashed at least 50 times.... and you have to login and again.... with that captcha... even when you choose to extend the session.... it will log you out... what is intutive and seamless in that...

What do you think.... we are fools ....f__king slaves.... they are good for nothing idiots... just want to put the onus of doing everything on people....

I dont remember anything now.

I had done it in November.

I got GST number in 15-20mins. (but over two days)

First day I just did testing to find what are the things required.

Next day I was ready with documents / data needed and finished it in 15-20mins

But did not face problem of crash or relogin again at that time.

I dont know what is the situation now. May be load is more now and hence crashing.

I put certificates (VAT / CST) wherever they asked for.

How could you..... the window was between 16-31st Dec. here in Delhi...

And how could you put more than 1 certificate... when they allow you to uplaod only 1...

And the products.... how many have you selected and were they visible to you after selection... the whole list is ambiguous.... and not made from sellers perspective but the software developer's perspective...

1. I am in Maharashtra
  2. Window was in November for Maharashtra
  3. May be software of Maharashtra is different from software for Delhi?
I dont remember which certificate I put. I had both certificate (VAT / CST) scanned and ready.

If it asked 2 certificates - I put both.
If it asked 1 certificate - I put one.

Products? what products are u talking about?

post screenshot. (do we have GST thread? if yes lets post there instead of here)

They allow to upload only 1 certificate, although they ask to enter all your registrations......

The products...goods... that you sell...

Oh yes.. it did ask for products.

now i recall.

had put in the numbers from some website

What website???

And were the products you selected visible to you, after selection and saving...

The site is down..... not able to login....
Well.... it might have helped you out...... but this is very bad.... export import data/ norms being imposed on Indian bussinessman..... most of which might not be relevant to us....

Many of the items, I am not able to locate here.... these might not have been exported/ imported but made and sold for/ in India only... i.e. Main switch, MCB, electric switch boards etc..

And further did you get verified that the products that you selected in top 5 products of your sale..... were they listed after saving...

And certificates.... how many did you upload....

Its not export import data.

Site may be related to export import but it also lists codes for GST.

I dont much remember detailed steps. But I was able to do everything easily.

what i meant was coding/ listing of products is to facilitate import/ export....... which may be different from what we use here in India.... many products as I pointed out earlier.... do not appear in the list..... or may be listed down under somewhere under some camouflage which might help export or totally not listed.....

When you are launching such a site to cater whole of India.... you should have clarity of thought about what you are doing and how you are going to do that..... which seems to be not there.... as was the case with demonetisation.....

They take it that the people of this country are fools like their follower Bhakts....

Codes I saw on that site matched with GST site.

i.e. GST site showed exactly same number and same description of product.

I think I typed first 3-4 numbers of code and it showed me possible matches.

And then I had to select the product i wanted.