The worst Internet Service Provider

Aman8826

[OP]
Dec 18, 2016
Hello,

They provide the worst service. Internet connection goes down and then it takes them 4 days to start it. The customer is in pain and their backend team is on holiday. It was the worst connection, I ever had to come across. The managers just give false commitments.

I would never suggest or recommend anyone to use Spectranet.

Reactions: TheDø

opomiyulen

Google Fibre Calling :)
Regulars
Oct 25, 2015
@Aman8826 I can't comment about services. It used to be my dream ISP but unfortunately their expansion in Delhi is not much in the last 10 yrs. I have seen companies like Nextra & Excitel investing and growing in last 2-3 yrs but spectranet seems to be least interested in expanding in Delhi. Spectranet could have become a leading ISP in Delhi/NCR but due to their choices now they are confined to few socities only and new ISP's like Excitel/Nextra/Timbl is capturing more & more users day by day. Of all the ISP's I have seen till date Excitel is expanding really fast, in the last 10 months they covered many areas of Delhi {I guess they have enough fundings behind them}.

Last edited:

r19

Regulars
Sep 5, 2016
Excitel gives internet through LCO, so its expansion is not same thing.

Spectra also used to give internet in a large area around 2013 with great plans for that time - 20mbps 75gb UL peering for 1200. Don't know if it was through LCO and why they stopped it.

enkay

:-:
Regulars
May 7, 2009
Mumbai
@Aman8826 It will help a great deal to mention the area as well to help other users out. Their service could be really good in another location, for example.

hey

Regulars
Jan 27, 2017
if you think your ISP is worst than i bet you haven't used TIKONA yet.