• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 65,962

warpspeed

To Infinity and Beyond!
ISP
Hathway FTTH
ACT Fibernet + Airtel Backup
I just came across this image on Twitter.
Cztz7ovXgAQcd_G.jpg

150GB for Rs. 1199 sounds good IMO. I couldn't find any plans for Chennai on their website. Anyone got the connection up and running?

Nope, but i heard from my friends they are staring to give services in Thiruvanmiyur.

I hope they expand their services soon. Competition is good for consumers. Not so long ago I used to pay the double to airtel for 8 Mbps, 80GB FUP.

Dunno about Chennai, but I've got a very good experience with them in Kolkata over the past six months. You can read my detailed review here. 🙂

Their plans are better than ACT, Airtel and other players. Looks like you have to prepay for three months in advance.
IDI1Rxy.png

Their plans are better than ACT, Airtel and other players. Looks like you have to prepay for three months in advance.
IDI1Rxy.png

1 month subscription is available 🙂 The customer care guy clearly told 4 terms (Monthly, Quarterly, Half, Yearly)

Chennai Hathway number is 044-40284028. I just raised a request. Hope to get a callback soon from the feasibility team.

I just talked to them. They're covering only few areas at the moment. Those three plans are updated for Chennai. More plans will be introduced once they start to expand.

1 month subscription is available 🙂

Paying quarterly lets you save on the Modem/Router cost, at least those are the terms in Kolkata. 🙂

@manojrk - Have you checked Jetnet plans in Chennai? Seems too good to be true, so please do due diligence. Hathway provides the best bang for your buck in Kolkata, but AFAIK, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore have ISPs that provide better options, at least on paper.

Last edited:
Got the pamphlet today in my area and they seem to have entered our area 🙂 . Finally we have Hath, ACT, BSNL, Railwire

Any users in Chennai - pls post your experience. Got a call and they forwarded their plans that look good. If they are doing better than ACT, i can switch.